top of page

Community Questions 


How do I obtain fire department approval for my building or driveway?

Chief Disher needs to approve all buildings and driveways that require fire department approval from Adams or Arapahoe County. To obtain approval, please submit documentation of your building or driveway (photos, plans, etc.) with your address, name and phone number to the district. Chief Disher will inspect the property in question and submit the appropriate paperwork or notify the owner/builder of modifications that must occur for approval.

Who do I contact about scheduling education classes with Byers (CPR, First Aid, Fire Safety)?

Byers Fire hosts several educational opportunities with the community each year. Please email your education requests to

How can I get notified of emergencies around my area?

Download PulsePoint Respond

I want to volunteer but I have questions about requirements and what's excepted of me?

Please email all your concerns and questions to

FAQ: Contact
bottom of page